We respect and are committed to protecting our user’s privacy.
The information we collect from you depends on the type of account you set up with us, or the Services you use. We may collect the following types of information:
In addition to the information that you affirmatively provide us, we may also automatically collect personal information when you use our services such as:
Our uses of these Technologies fall into the following general categories:
● Operationally necessary. This includes Technologies that allow you access to our Services, applications, and tools that are required to identify irregular site behavior, prevent fraudulent activity, and improve security or that allow you to make use of our functionality.
● Performance related. We may use Technologies to assess the performance of our Services, including as part of our analytic practices to help us understand how our visitors use the Services.
● Functionality related. We may use Technologies that allow us to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing or using our Services. This may include identifying you when you sign into our Services or keeping track of your specified preferences, interests, or past items viewed.
● Advertising or targeting related. We may use first party or
third-party Technologies to deliver content, including ads relevant to your
interests, on our Services or on third-party sites.
We use your information for a variety of business purposes, including to provide our Services, for administrative purposes, and to market products and services that may be of interest to you, whether from EbisusBay or nonaffiliated third parties, as described below.
A. Provide our Services
We use your information to fulfill our contract with you and provide you with our Services, such as:
● Managing your information and accounts
● Providing access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of our Services
● Answering requests for customer or technical support
● Communicating with you about your account, activities on our Services, and policy changes
● Processing your financial information and other payment methods for products or Services purchased
● Processing applications for goods or services and completing requested transactions
● Allowing you to register for events
● Furnishing you with customized materials about offers, products, and services that may be of interest, including new content or services from EbisusBay or nonaffiliated third parties
● Providing you the means to perform activities or transact with third party goods or services providers.
B. Administrative Purposes
We use your information for various administrative purposes, such as:
● Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity
● Measuring interest and engagement in our Services
● Short-term, transient use, such as contextual customization of ads
● Researching and developing products, services, marketing, or security procedures to improve their performance, resilience, reliability, or efficiency
● Improving, upgrading, or enhancing our Services
● Developing new products and Services
● Ensuring internal quality control and safety
● Enforcing our End User License Agreement and other policies
● Complying with our legal obligations, protecting your vital interest, or as may be required for the public good.
C. Other purposes
We also use your information for other purposes as requested by you or as permitted by applicable law.
In addition to our internal use of information as described above, we may disclose your information to third parties for a variety of business purposes such as:
· Contractors. We may disclose information to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential. This includes service providers that provide us with IT support, hosting, payment processing, customer service, and related services.
· Business Partners. We may share your personal information with business partners to provide you with a product or service that may be of interest to you. We may also share your personal information to business partners with whom we jointly offer products or services.
· Law Enforcement/Governmental Agencies. We may share your personal information if required or appropriate to comply with law enforcement, national security requests, or legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; protect your, our, or others' rights, property, or safety; enforce our policies or contracts; collect amounts owed to us; or assist with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity.
· Acquiring Parties. If we sell all or substantially all of our assets, or are otherwise acquired, your personal information may be transferred to a third party. We may also transfer or assign personal information to a third party in the event of some other change of control (such as the result of a bankruptcy proceeding).
We provide you with the following privacy choices regarding your personal information as required by applicable law and which are described below.
To the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to:
● Access to/port information about you, including: (i) confirming whether we are processing your personal information; (ii) obtaining access to or a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine readable format; and (iii) receiving an electronic copy of personal information that you have provided to us, or asking us to send that information to another company in a structured, commonly used, and machine readable format (the “right of data portability”).
● Request correction of your personal information where it is inaccurate or incomplete. In some cases, we may provide self-service tools that enable you to update your personal information, or we may refer you to the controller of your personal information who is able to make the correction.
● Request deletion of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law.
● Request restriction of or object to processing of your personal information.
● Withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set forth in “Contact Us” below. We will process such requests in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy, we may take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
You acknowledge that all information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the United States or other countries, which may have data protection laws that are different from the laws where you live. We endeavor to safeguard your information consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.
If we transfer personal information to countries outside the European Economic Area, United Kingdom, or Switzerland, we will put in place appropriate safeguards as required by applicable law to ensure that this transfer complies with the applicable laws and regulations and require our third-party service providers and partners to have appropriate safeguards as well. Further details can be provided upon request, please contact us as set forth in “Contact Us” below.
By using the Services or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. If we learn of a security system's breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Services, by mail, or by sending an e-mail to you.
9. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”), applies solely to individuals, who are residents of the State of California. The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. When you make a request, we will ask you to provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative, which may include asking you to answer questions regarding your account and use of our Services.
To make a request related to your personal information rights under the CCPA, please contact us at the address in the “Contact Us” section below.
The Services are not directed to children under 13 (or other age as required by local law), and we do not permit users under age 18 or knowingly collect personal information from children under age 18. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may contact us as set forth in “Contact Us” below. If we learn that we have collected any personal information in violation of applicable law, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child's account.
ATTN: Privacy Department
3514 Clinton Pkwy Ste A #421
Lawrence, KS 66047